"A Sailors Mermaid"... mosaic bowl by Deborah

Finally this mermaid mosaic bowl is finished, the colours read most true in the bottom photo, although the colours change with the angle you view the glass. The glass is irradized so the mosaic throws a rainbow of colours all over the room when the sun hits it.

 It has taken me years to perfect my style and the materials I use, hundreds of pieces of hand cut stained glass and countless hours of work have gone into creating this unique work of art.

 This bowl is completely water proof and when it dries I will take some photos at night with floating candles in it. Perfect as an art work on the wall or floor, my mosaic bowls make amazing center pieces on your table, full of water with floating candles at night or flowers during the day.

The design is from a tattoo I picked out and bought my husband for his 40th birthday





This work is named "A Sailors Mermaid"

                                       15"round x 2" deep (sold)

Comments

Popular Posts