Cloud painting finished

Finally finished this, I'm really happy with how it has turned out, I love the gully's and the highlights. Of course you need to see it in person to get the full effect of the rich colours. I will be putting this in the gallery soon.
OK I have the washing on the line, all the house work is done (well most of it) so now I am going back out to my studio :) I have soooo many ideas in my head that it's getting dangerous, I need to let some of them out!!
Thanks for looking Deborah.

Comments

  1. This cloud painting is absolutely beautiful
    You have done a wonderful job of painting them would be interested in knowing what size the painting is,and how many hours it took to complete it
    What would you charge for such a painting
    Congratulations your work is extremly good
    Trizia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words Trizia, this painting was on my easel for 5 days and is 40 x 31 cm in size (without frame).
    I haven't worked out the framing cost yet so I can't give a price, but as soon as I get everything organized I will post my prices.

    Thanks for your interest.
    Deborah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts