Butterfly Candle Votive


I am working on a beautiful candle votive, it's been sitting on my work table for a few days now, it is a very time consuming piece. I tend to have a few projects going at the same time when I'm making something this detailed, I need to take breaks to stay enthusiastic!


It stands 22cm high and is 55cm round at the widest section.

I've been working with mosaics for about eight years and I've only made a few other votive using these colours as it is very difficult glass to work with.
It is made of clear stained glass that is heavily textured and iridized to throw rainbows.I buy it in sheets then cut it into hundreds of tiny pieces, each piece is individually glued onto a glass base, wait to you see it finished.

Thanks for looking Deborah.


Comments

Popular Posts