OMG my life is currently crazy, crazy good and busy!!
Studio time has been almost non existent the last few weeks but I do have three major works spinning around in my head 
.......and one on my easel.

Oil on board
 working title 'death by 1,000 cuts'


I've started up a new blog as well as a  professional Facebook page both for my hairdressing business https://www.facebook.com/Kurnellhairdresser?ref=hl  feel free to like it :) Creating this page has been time consuming and a huge amount of fun! 

I'm writing up a storm with my book


I'm addicted to this song 



My gorgeous son and I did a local fun run yesterday and raised almost $200 for Amnesty International we had a lot of fun, poor little man can hardly walk today, I'm very proud of the effort he put in.

“There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.”

― John Holmes



Comments

Popular Posts