wip tree

I'm about half way finished this tree, 
 now for all the little details 



The basic shapes and shades are there but its way too busy, 
time to make it come alive.



"Leap and the net will appear"
-John Burroughs

              Just quickly for those of you who followed a Bed Full Of Pillows.


For months now life has been crazy, wonderful happy, all good things yes? Well yeah.. but until recently I also found it a little scary. This last couple of weeks I've done a lot of soul searching, seriously stupid amounts of time wasted on all the different variations of ... 'what if'.

 No matter how I spun it my mind kept wondering back to a positive path, in the end I thought 'what if it's exactly as it feels?'... 


..... so finally I let myself fall
                                     

                                              ... and it feels like this


  
                                  

Comments

Popular Posts