Underwater photos

I recently went to Bali and spent a lot of time in the swimming pools wanting to take underwater photos  that I can use as inspiration for mermaid paintings.

I didn't really get what I was after, what I did get is the desire to spend time this summer taking underwater shots of girls with long hair. 


It took me hours of propelling myself out of the water and timing the shot just right as I drifted back under to have my hair flowing . The shots are taken late in the day with the sun low in front of me. I nearly drowned a couple of times! Seriously:)






There was a deck overhanging the pool behind me I love the contrasting light and dark, I'm floating in the universe.

With a pool like this in our villa it's no wonder I spent hours underwater!






Comments

Popular Posts