I didn't realize I hadn't up loaded any photos of this, I've just been so busy! 
This painting was an absolute delight to paint, as usual it grew from something entirely different, it began as a cloud painting and became a tree ! Then words of love and encouragement appeared in the sunlit roots, so strange how my trees seem to have a life of their own!!
As the words appeared I felt they were all things you would wish for those you love,

As I painted I kept thinking "my wish for you is"... Love, strength, happiness etc.....

'My Wish For You'... a wishing tree

When I get back into my studio I'll definitely continue to paint words into my work.

SOLD


sunlight shows up the words


beautiful words began to appear...harmony,happiness,safety
over the days it grew

turned itself into a tree
 


started as a cloud painting


Comments

Popular Posts